Breakfast is served in the Dining Room and consists of :
- Coffee, Hot Chocolate or a selection of Teas
- Fruit juice
- Grapefruit segments, Prunes, a selection of fresh fruit, Yogurts
- Cereals - Cornflakes, Weetabix, Muesli, and a variety of other popular breakfast cereals
- A "Full English" including locally produced bacon and sausage, fresh farm eggs ( fried, scrambled, poached or boiled ), beans, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Toast - white, or brown seeded bread with butter or low fat spread, marmalade ( often home made ) and jams
- Vegetarian breakfasts , and those little specials like Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon or locally produced Black Pudding by prior arrangement.